Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Craving Smoothies Recipes

I am in phase where I crave smoothies all the time.  I wish I live near a "Blender in the grass", but I don't, so I have to create my own recipe. Here is a few recipes of smoothies I have been enjoying recently. The last one help with nausea if you are looking for a tasty drink/meal to help with those morning sickness.

Pineapple-Mango-Green-Smoothie 

1/3 cup of frozen pineapple
1/3 cup of mango nectar
1/2 cup fresh baby leaf spinach
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup of milk (or soy milk)
  

Banana-Blueberry-Greek-Smoothie

1 banana
1/2 cup of blueberries
1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
2 tbs of maple syrup
1 cup of milk (or soy milk)

Banana-Honey-Protein-Smoothies

1 Banana
1 tbs of creamy peanut butter (or almond butter)
1 cup of milk
1 cup of plain yogurt
1/2 tbs of honey


Peach-Ginger-Stomach smoothie

1/2 cup of peaches (fresh or frozen)
1/2 cup spinach
1 cup of yogurt (plain or vanilla)
1 cup of milk
1/2 tsp of powdered ginger

Photo from Getty Images






No comments:

Post a Comment