Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Sammy Dress shopping experience.

www.sammydress.com


Like many of you, I saw on my FB  page the Sammy Dress ad. I decided to check it out and see if what they advertise is true. I order something small the first time to see and I was very please with the website and my product. I just ordered a new swimsuit and I can't wait to get it. As a mom, going shopping is not always an easy task and I have to say Sammy Dress makes it a lot easier. You can also get S points that you can redeem when you buy something. You get points when you set up an account, buy products, write reviews and upload pictures of your merchandise from them. It is an easy way to help you save. So far I am giving a B+ ( My first order took about 2 months to arrive, but the shipping was free) to Sammy Dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment