Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Easy Bilingual Kid Craft - Street Lights Sign

I made this fun little street lights sign craft with Adam this after-noon. The sun was still a little to hot to be outside after lunch, so I opted for craft time inside instead. Since I am trying hard to raise Adam in a bilingual world, I gave a simple twist to the project. Like that, he can learn his color in English and French while having fun. He loves anything related to cars, so I knew a street light sign would be a success.


All I needed was:
  • construction paper (red, yellow and green) ripped in small pieces,
  • a white (or black) paper, 
  • glue ( I used flour and water)
  • a red, yellow and green crayons.  

Adam had a great time doing it, while we revised our colors in both languages. Sunday afternoon turned out to be fun and easy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment